Mosquito Joe of the Quad Cities is hiring technicians!
We provide mosquito control services to residential and commercial customers, repelling and killing outdoor pests such as mosquitoes, fleas and ticks. Our technicians travel to customer homes to apply barrier spray solutions that keep their yard mosquito free for 21 days taking great pride in customer service.
What Our Technicians Do
- Visually inspect and treat for mosquitoes.
- Thoroughly explain to the customer the expectations for services and procedures.
- Maintain good customer relationships.
- Take personal initiative and responsibility for correcting any problems. Maintain chemical records according to state requirements.
- Participate in team meetings.
- Complete licensing requirements and continuing education requirement.
Basic pest control knowledge and applicable license. (You may undergo the licensing program and learn this knowledge during training.)
- Valid drivers license.
- Basic pest control knowledge and applicable license (you may undergo the licensing program and learn this knowledge during training).
- Able to walk customer property while carrying equipment weight over 60lbs. for long periods of time in warm temperatures.
- Comfortable driving to customer locations.
- Good customer service skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Willingness and ability to work flexible hours.
- Willing to market the Mosquito Joe service.
If you know someone who would make a great Joe, for more information or to apply, please email your resume to [email protected] with “Technician Job Posting” in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you.
Job Type: Full-time or Part-time Available
Salary: $12.00 to $13.00 /hour